The purpose of Gale Health blog is to help librarians maximize the usage of their health information products and services, which may include Gale’s Health & Wellness Resource Center. This blog will serve two audiences; primarily public and consumer health librarians and, secondarily, end-users with health interests. Blog postings include a wide range of health and wellness topics, including current health news stories and events.
- Librarians, Plan Ahead for April: National Distracted Driving Awareness Month
- Librarians, Plan Ahead for March: Brain Injury Awareness Month
- Librarians, Plan Ahead for February: National Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month
- Librarians, Plan Ahead for January: National Blood Donor Month
- Online Prescription Drug Saftey Tips from the FDA